Quality control Unit of Daghigh Tarash 5 Tabriz company
is responsible to control the quality of products in both morning and night shifts. According to product monitoring and measurement instructions as well as job descriptions, in the control and inspection stations of incoming material, control and inspection during production and finally the control and inspection of the final product performs the following tasks:
- Notification to the quality control department for entering items into the warehouse by sending a receipt by the warehouse keeper.
- It checks the quality control of the goods following the quality plans. The priority is to record the results with non_compliant parts, and five of them are recorded in the dimension control result sheet.
- If raw materials or input need analysis, the quality controller sends samples to reputable out_of_company laboratories. Sampling is described in the quality plans for each product. Therefore the control of incoming materials may include material analysis, mechanical properties tests or dimensional measurements.
- After receiving a sheet of analysis or a sheet of the mechanical test, the QC inspector requests that the result has complied with legal standards and requirements. If approved, the receipt of the goods sheet is signed by QC inspector and the goods are certified by the warehouse. In cases where there are minor inconsistencies with the analysis report and non_compliance with the quality issues, QC permits the material to be used in the production process.
- After the goods pass through the control channel of the incoming goods, the warehousekeeper will be required to install the tracking form and identify the raw materials on the incoming cargo.
- In exceptional circumstances, materials may be discharged before approval for emergency production, the quality control inspector providing insertion in the form of tracing and identification. so that, if they do not meet specified requirements, the discharge may be discharged. Immediate placement is possible.
Control during production:
- At the beginning of the production, the initial parts are inspected by the quality control inspector. This control is based on the quality plans prepared for each student. In each of the stages, if corrective or preventive action is required, the corrective action or preventive action procedure is followed. After determining the assignment for the non_compliant product and performing corrective or preventive measures and removing the causes of none _compliance, the continuation of production shall be issued by the QC.
- Inspections using the definitions in the Operating Procedure leaflet by operators and based on quality plans by quality control inspectors at defined periods and recording results in relevant forms. At each stage, if any discrepancies are observed, production ceases and the steps are repeated, such as paragraph 2, to eliminate the causes of non-compliance.
- Continuation of production operations as per procedure by production staff and continuing control operations as per inspection plans for each product by quality control inspector.
- non-compliant parts are transferred to the red box for the non-compliant parts during the production process and are responsible for quality control once a week to remove the non-compliant parts.
- During manufacturing operations, when transferring the product to a semi-manufactured warehouse, the parts are allowed to be stored after approval of the quality control. This confirmation is by inserting the seal and signing the quality control form on the receipt form.
These guidelines are designed to detect non-compliance at each stage of production to ensure product quality. To this end, the following steps are taken to achieve this:
Controlling Final Product:
- After the quality verification, the product obtains the warehouse entry license. Upon completion of the packaging operations in the warehouse final product, the QC controls the packaging of the finished product. The controlling factor is defined in quality plans.
- In case of detection of non-compliance by the packaging operator or detection of non-compliance by the quality control inspector, following the applicable method of product control, acts inconsistently.
- After packing, the product is ready to be shipped. The operator controls the packaging as a percentage of the product in terms of appearance and proper layout, by the operating procedure.
- The packing operation and its control are performed by the packing operator in a 100% manner. Quality controls are performed randomly in accordance with quality plans.
The purpose of this paragraph is to ensure that all inspections and tests specified in the product are ready for discharge. To this end, we consider the following steps to achieve this goal.:
TEST REPORT :
- A quality control report is also sent when delivering initial samples of parts to the customer (if requested by the customer, especially automakers). This report covers the issues of raw material analysis, mechanical and monologic properties, and regular reports and other special specifications as necessary.
The Laboratory of Daghigh Tarash 5 Tabriz
The Laboratory of Daghigh Tarash 5 Tabriz company is the only laboratory that contains a water pump performance and durability test machine. This machine designed and built for performance and durability tests of the auto-oils water pump. By using this machine, it is possible to extract flow-pressure features at different speeds or do a durability test.
- Ability to adjust speed in the range of (200~9000) RPM
- Ability to adjust water temperature up to range 90ºC
- Containing pump outlet water temperature, velocity, flow and pressure gauge
Also, this laboratory has an oil pump performance and durability test machine. This machine is designed and built to do performance and durability tests on the automobile engine oil pump. It is possible to extract pressure_flow specifications in different ranges of velocity and perform a durability test.
- Ability to adjust speed in the range of (100~5000) RPM
- Ability to adjust oil temperature up to 120ºC
- With facilities to discharge the oil vapor out of laboratory space
- With a sound_reducing structure to meet ergonomic requirements
- Containing pump outlet oil, temperature, velocity, flow and pressure gauge
- With facilities for calibration of flow meter including tank and oil collection pump
- With an oil filtration system
- With special couplings and fixtures to connect under the test pump